Software Testing | SQT Training
JavaTpoint is the best Software Testing or SQT training institute in Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad and Faridabad. You will get practical training on Software Testing or SQT by our Software Testing or SQT expert who have 5+ year industrial experience. Instructors at JavaTpoint provides lessons that are taught using REAL-LIFE SCENARIOS for improved learning and pay more attention to the individual needs of a student. JavaTpoint offer 100% placement assistance on Software Testing or SQT training.
"Software testing" is a term used to refer to a variety of methods, tools, and practices for verifying that a software application works, at many different levels. The software testing services industry has grown rapidly over the five years to 2017. Companies like Accenture, Capgemini, IBM, and Wipro are identified as the key vendors in the global software testing market. Other prominent vendors in the software testing market include Atos, CSC, Cigniti Technologies, Gallop Solutions, Infosys, NTT DATA, Steria, Tech Mahindra, and UST Global.
Software testing can be considered as an investigation which includes the process of evaluating a system or its components steadily with the intent to find whether it satisfies the specified requirements or not. Software testing involves test techniques which includes execution of a software component or system component with the intent of finding software bugs and verifying that the software product is fit for use. It can be carried out at any phase of the traditional software development life cycle.
Some of the most important properties which indicate the extent to which the component or system is underlying testing procedure are-
- It meets the requirements that are involved in its design and development.
- It responds precisely to any type of user inputs.
- Performs its functions within an acceptable time.
- It can be installed and executed properly on the desired platform.
- It satisfies the end user requirements.
Manual Testing - Course Summary
Basics Of Software Testing
Definition of Software testing
Importance of Software Testing
Why do we test?
What is the Purpose of Software Testing?
Types of Software
Software Development process
Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
Advantages of SQA
- Improved Customer satisfaction
- Reduced cost of Development
- Reduced cost of maintenance
Software Quality Control Quality Control Activities
Difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Verification and Validation
CMM Level and ISO
Software Development Life Cycle
- Water Fall Model
- V Model
- Agile model
- Spiral Model
- Prototype Model
- RAD Model
- Iterative Model / Evolutionary Model
- Incremental Model
Process improvement models
- CMM Level and ISO
Software Testing Life Cycle
Software Testing Life Cycle phases:
- Requirements Analysis
- Test Planning
- Test Analysis
- Test Design
- Construction and verification
- Testing Cycles
- Final Testing and Implementation
- Post Implementation
Software Testing Methods
White box testing
Black box testing
Gray box testing
Software Testing Techniques
Boundary Value Analysis
Levels of Testing
Component interface testing
Types of testing
Usability Testing etc.
Beta Testing etc.
Test Case Design Techniques
Defect / Bug / Error / Fault / Latency bug / Defect Leakage
Bug Life Cycle
Bug tracking manual/Bug Report
Bug Tracking using Defect Tracking tool / Defect Log
Defect Closed / re-open
Overview of Database
Select, Insert, update, Delete and Create queries
Basic knowledge of Database Testing
Based on real time Software Testing Procedures
RTM (Requirements Traceability Matrix )
Current Updates and Scenario
- Introduction of agile testing services and test automation services. Agile testing services refer to the testing methodology of software and applications for faster development of software products and implementation of applications.
- There are also several other important innovations in the software testing world like DevOps testing, Digital testing and Data Warehouse testing.
- Introduction of IoT Test approaches.
Software testing industry is an ever growing industry with exceptional changes in the last few years. The application testing is considered as one of the fastest growing segment in software testing market. Application testing comprises different testing types such as application security testing, mobile application testing, functional and non-functional testing, and new offerings testing. Further, the rising need for enterprise mobility and development of mobile applications are also driving the growth of the software testing environment.
Benefits & Future Scope
- Software testing helps in identifying and fixing bugs or faults before the final software product is in the hand of our end users, the risk of failure can be reduced considerably.
- Software testing is a part of the software development life cycle. It performs a root cause analysis for which helps in making it more efficient.
- Software testing maintains reliability of software products can be measured by certification or its conformation with any set technical standard.
- Delivering high-quality products in the fastest possible time will be the need for current as well as for future markets. Consequently, businesses will be forced to increase their product standards in order to deliver a superior quality product. This will only be done with the help of testing.
- According to recent researches, analyst predicts that the global software testing market will grow steadily at a CAGR(Compound annual growth rate) of around 14% by 2021.
Why we are different
- Life time validity (if you face any type of problem in any training module, you can continue that module).
- 100% job assistance.
- Interaction with Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- We mainly focus on practical classes rather than theoretical classrooms.
- You will get a chance to involve in live project.
- Flexible hours available (if you have any problem in timing, you can get daytime, weekends and evening batches).
Testing is a critically important verification method that takes up a very large portion of a projectâ€™s resources, including schedule, budget, staffing, and facilities. The technological innovations in the software testing industry are compelling the testers to evolve their skills and quality timely.
The javaTpoint Advantage:
We partner with you to understand and address your unique transformation imperatives. We work in transparent consultation with you to devise best-in-class solutions and define the best course of action to implement them across your organization. Our integrated consulting and IT services will bring continuity and consistency to your strategic programs.
WE WILL HELP YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- 1. Adapt to the changing market conditions.
- 2. Adapt new technologies.
- 3. Innovate continually.
- 4. Align IT with business goals.
- 5. Optimize costs, while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- 6. Accelerate time-to-market for new products and services.
- 7. Integrate distributed operations and systems into a cohesive organization.