Android with Flutter Dart
Android with Flutter Dart
Flutter is an open-source UI framework created by Google for creating high-quality iOS and Android apps.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Flutter to rapidly develop a mobile app that runs on both iOS and Android devices.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Quickly install the framework, IDE, and other tooling to start developing
- Understand and use Google's Dart language to quickly prototype a mobile app
- Test and deploy mobile apps that run on both iOS and Android using a single code base - Customize the app using a rich set of widgets, layouts, and animations
Flutter Building layouts
Create the app base code
Diagram the layout
Implement the title row
Implement the button row
Implement the text section
Implement the image section
Adding interactivity to your flutter app
Stateful and stateless widgets
Creating a stateful widget
Object manages the widget’s state
Plug the stateful widget into the widget tree The widget manages the process
The parent widget manages the widget’s state A mix-and-match approach
Standard widgets Material Components Animations in the flutter
Essential animation concepts and classes
Simplifying with AnimatedWidget
Monitoring the progress of the animation
Refactoring with AnimatedBuilder
Internationalizing flutter apps
Setting up an internationalized app: the flutter localizations package process
Advanced locale definition
Tracking the locale: The Locale class and the Localizations widget Loading and retrieving localized values
Using the bundled LocalizationsDelegates Defining a class for the app’s localized resources Specifying the app’s supported locales parameter An alternative class for the app’s localized resources Adding support for a new language
Appendix: Using the Dart intl tools
Appendix: Updating the iOS app bundle
The javaTpoint Advantage:
We partner with you to understand and address your unique transformation imperatives. We work in transparent consultation with you to devise best-in-class solutions and define the best course of action to implement them across your organization. Our integrated consulting and IT services will bring continuity and consistency to your strategic programs.
We will help you with the following:
- Adapt to the changing market conditions.
- Adapt new technologies.
- Innovate continually.
- Align IT with business goals.
- Optimize costs, while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Accelerate time-to-market for new products and services.
- Integrate distributed operations and systems into a cohesive organization.