Data Science Training Certification with Python, ML, Power BI, and AI
Data Science Training Certification with Python Course Fee, Syllabus, and Placement
Javatpoint is considered one of the best data science training institutes in Noida. While undergoing this course, we cover basic to advanced concepts and help students gain experience by working on live projects, and we also help in full-time job assistance. The major advantage of studying data science with us is that we try to imbibe the core concept of technologies used in data science, and we try to make our students best in every way possible., full-time.
Best Data science training
Javatpoint have highly skilled trainers with the best of industry experience. We not only work on theoretical knowledge but also tend to provide practical skills that make them understand the concept using live projects. We can say that Javatpoint is the best data science institute in Noida, as along with the best tutoring, we also offer job support and interview preparation.
At Javatpoint, we provide the best opportunities and all related information accessible to provide the best opportunities for deserving candidates according to their qualifications.
Roles and responsibilities of a Data Scientist
Once a student completes a certification from our institute, the person becomes compatible with industry standards and can easily find a position as a data scientist in a big multinational or can even pursue higher studies in the relevant field.
And as we know, the scope of data science as a career is growing at a very fast pace and is also considered a job of the 21st century. Data science has become a major part of every business as now, and then business required to enlist all aspects and research into mendable data that can be investigated thoroughly to deduce favorable results as major work of data scientists includes finding the right resources, having the best business goal in mind, the right technology to work with, etc.
Data science is an amalgamation of business skills, analytical skills, and programming skills and thus is considered one of the most eye-catching careers.
Some of the major paths data scientists can work as
Freelancer – due to pandemics, most companies moving their trend to remote work gives an upper hand to data scientists to work from any remote location and work on special projects and can even make 6 digits as a freelancer.
Data Researcher – surfing through humongous data sets and trying to visualize the collected data in a presentable, manner which can later be used to make future predictions that can be of utmost value to the company.
Data Developers – creating a précised approach and strategic path to collect data from multiple sources.
Machine Learning Engineer – creating complex algorithms to work with artificial intelligence.
Quantitative Analyst – analyzing the data statistically to deduce numbers related to new products or customers or any aspect that can grow or crash a business.
Business Intelligence Analyst – analyzing the next step from preceding, it can include a particular product or a whole marketing strategy.
Statistician – visualizing the collected data in charts and graphs and then deducing the result accordingly.
Business Analyst – calculating the profit and loss of business using visualization and statistical approach
Big data Analytics Specialist – analyzing millions and billions of data using artificial intelligence or machine learning as a base approach.
Market research Analyst – calculating the odds of potential customers regarding a new product or a scheme.
Also, after completion of this certification, all the students with excellent performance will be awarded personalized letters of recommendation.
The best institution to learn Data Science in Noida.
JavaTpoint offers one of the best data science courses in Noida. We have the most thorough course currently present in the market covering the entire data science syllabus from basic to an advanced level starting from Data Collection, Data Extraction, Data Cleansing, Data Exploration, Data Transformation, Feature Engineering, Data Integration, Data Mining, building Prediction models, Data Visualization and deploying the solution to the customer.
Apart from the above-mentioned life cycle, we also teach necessary tools and skills like statistical analysis, Text Mining, Regression Modelling, Hypothesis Testing, Predictive Analytics, Machine learning, Deep learning, Neural networks, Natural Language Processing, Predictive Modelling, R Studio, Tableau, Spark, Hadoop, programming languages like R programming, python. Every teacher provides individual support so that students can secure the best position at their dream company; this course is designed in a certain way that will match all the industry standards. And after completing this course, the candidate can directly work as a junior data scientist or data analyst.
Importance of Data Science Certification in 2023
Since the last major data crises faced by industry to store data properly, which was later resolved by big data manipulating soft wares like Hadoop, all the focus tilted towards. Where shall the stored data be used? That's when data science came into action. Since AI and ML were already dominating the programming world, they came out with another variant known as data science, powerful enough to analyze millions of data and then visualize it. Finally, businesses made adequate predictions by using that data which business earned big fortunes. Unlike earlier, where data was limited, normal BI softwares were enough to analyze it. Still, these days’ data is more unstructured and difficult to read like a financial log, text files sensors, devices, etc. Basic BI soft wares are not powerful enough to process these large amounts of data with multiple varieties. Therefore, to easily process this data, science includes professional and much more advanced analytical tools and complex and powerful algorithms to interpret the data and deduce a beneficial result easily.
More precisely, if a company wants to understand the exact requirements of their customers so that they can create a product that will become an immediate hit amongst customers, the company can retrieve data from people’s browser history, their age, income, or their history of purchase, etc. now the data science specialist can prepare specific algorithms that will select the adequate product for particular customers thus increasing sales drastically.
Not only in business but data science can help in improving livelihood and helps prevent life loss, for instance. We can use data from planes, satellites, weather balloons, ships, etc., and then create adequate algorithms to determine the possible calamities or natural disasters which can save more than a million lives.
Also, this course comes with placement support with highly skilled staff at javatpoint. The best candidates will be referred to top IT companies.
How do I become a Data Scientist?
The position of a data scientist is always filled with challenges and hurdles, and one must be equipped with some of the mentioned skills, which will be completed in our course.
- Problem-solving, Major challenges include extracting large amounts of data and finding an adequate and intelligent approach to study the extracted data and retrieve useful insights regarding the business to solve challenges.
- Resourceful, the person should be smart enough to find the proper source to extract enough data, which can be later used to visualize.
- Data mining
- Pattern identification
- Decision tree
- iterative techniques to solve different problems
- data Visualisation
- Programming skills
- Good analytical skills
- Data mining
- Data aggression
- Text mining
All of the skills mentioned earlier are essential to being a good data scientist. This course from Javatpoint helps a person with basic knowledge of computers to master all the aspects of data science and is thus considered the Best Data Science institute in Noida.
Can a fresher become a Data scientist?
As proved all over the globe, data science is considered the job of the 21st century and is one of the best career options a student can opt for as their career. Being one of the highly recognized and most in-demand skills, it contains outstanding career opportunities for fresher. With the data science training course form javatpoint, it becomes very easy for an undergraduate to build this skill and crack some high-paying job at one of the fortune 500. Also, with adequate experience and defined skills, data scientists can become one of the highest paying officials in some multinationals
Perks of studying Data science from Javatpoint:
- Regular inspection and question to enhance skills and knowledge
- The course is made by certified experts and real-life industry experts with at least 5 years of experience in a particular field
- This training module contains major and minor projects, live coding sessions with experts, interview preparation questions, etc.
- 24 / 7 available faculty and Non-Chargeable Personality development classes, mock interviews, and soft skills sessions
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate for every enrolled candidate.
- Extra support for slow learners
- One-on-One instructor advice.
- complex technical concepts.
- Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking. All form of payment options available
Why to enroll in Data Analytics using Python Training course in JavaTpoint?
This course focuses on Innovative ideas. High-quality Training, Smart classes, and 100% job assistance. It opens the door of opportunities. Even experienced developers can find new and exciting topics to learn about Python and how they can use it for a deep understanding of different types of Data.
What the students will get during the Data Analytics using Python Training course?
The students will get career services, industry-expert mentors, and they will learn about real-world projects. This course also offers career counseling and advantages to learning on different platforms such as Sublime, Visual Studio, Atom, and many more.
Data Science Course Curriculum
Data Science Careers
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Data Architect
- Applications Architect
- Infrastructure Architect
- Enterprise Architect
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineer
- Machine Learning Scientist
- Machine Learning Engineer
Introduction to Python
- What is Python?
- Features of Python
- Installation of Python
- Execution of Python Program
- Installation of IDE (Anaconda/PyCharm/Visual Studio/Sublime/Atom)
- How to work on IDE?
- Debugging Process in IDE
- What is PIP?
- What is Cpython?
- What is Jython?
- What is Ironpython?
- What is Pypy?
- Python versions
- How to give input?
- Printing to the screen
- Understanding the print() function
- Python Comments
- Python Keywords
- Python program in debugger mode
- Python interpreter architecture
- Python byte code compiler
- Python virtual machine (PVM)
- Python script mode
- How to compile Python program explicitly
Python Data Types
- About: Integer, Float, Complex Numbers, Boolean, nonetype
- String, List, Tuple, range
- Set, Frozenset
- Type Conversion
Python Conditional Execution
- Boolean expressions
- Logical operators
- Conditional execution
- Alternative execution
- Chained conditionals
- Nested conditionals
- Short-circuit evaluation of logical expressions
Python Loop Statement
- Introduction to while Loop
- Introduction to for Loop
- Understanding the range() function
- What is Break statement in for Loop?
- What is Continue statement in for Loop?
- What is Enumerate function in for Loop?
- A string is a sequence
- Getting the length of a string using len
- Traversal through a string with a loop
- String slices
- Strings are immutable
- Looping and counting
- The in operator
- String comparison
- String methods
- Parsing strings
- Format operator
- Introduction to List
- How to create and access list
- Traversing a list
- What are List indices
- Lists and functions
- Deleting elements
- Basic List operations
- List slices
- List Comprehension
- List built-in methods
- List arguments
- Introduction to tuple
- How to access tuple element
- Basic tuple operations
- How to compare tuples?
- How to create nested tuple?
- About Tuple functions and methods
- How to use tuples as keys in dictionaries?
- How to Delete Tuple?
- About Slicing of Tuple
- What is Tuple immutability?
- How to create a set, and iteration over set
- Python set operations
- Python set methods
- Set built-in methods
- Python Frozensets
- Introduction to dictionary
- How to declare dictionary?
- Properties of dictionary
- Dictionary as a set of counters
- Accessing Items from Dictionary
- Python Hashing
- Updating Dictionary
- Copying Dictionary
- Advanced text parsing
- Dictionary basic operations
- Advanced text parsing .
- Sorting the Dictionary
- Looping and dictionaries
- Dictionary built-in methods
Variables, expressions, and statements
- Values and types
- Variable names and keywords
- Operators and operands
- Order of operations
- Modulus operator
- String operations
- Choosing mnemonic variable names
- What is a Function?
- Why functions?
- Define and call a function
- Types of Functions
- Built-in functions
- Significance of Indentation (Space) in Python
- Return Statement
- Adding new functions
- Types of Arguments in Functions
- Parameters and arguments
- Default Arguments, Non-Default Arguments
- Keyword Arguments, Non-keyword Arguments, Arbitrary Arguments
- Type conversion functions
- Scope of variables
- Anonymous Functions
- Math functions
- Random numbers
- Map(), filter(), reduce() functions
- Definitions and uses
- Generator function
- Decorator function
- Python Iterator
- Function as arguments
- Nested functions
- Flow of execution
- Fruitful functions and void functions
- Functions as return statement
- Function return statement
- Updating variables
- The while statements
- Infinite loops
- Finishing iterations with continue
- Definite loops using for
- Loop patterns
- Counting and summing loops
- Maximum and minimum loops
Exception Handling in Python
- Common RunTime Errors in Python
- Try …Except
- Try …Except …else
- Try …finally
- Abnormal termination
- Python Errors
Python Class and Object
- Introduction to OOPs Programming
- Object Oriented Programing System and its Principles
- Basic concepts of Object and Classes
- How to define Python Classes
- Self-variable in Python
- Access Modifier
- What is inheritance and its Types?
- How inheritance Works
Python Regular Expressions
- What is Regular Expression?
- Regular Expression Syntax
- Extracting data using regular expressions
- What is the need of Regular expressions?
- Character matching in regular expressions
- Combining searching and extracting
- About Re module
- About Regular expression Patterns
- About Literal characters and Meta characters
- Functions/ methods related to rogex
- Introduction to Tkinter Programming
- About Tkinter Widgets
- About Tk, label, Entry, Textbox, Button
- What is Frame, message box and file Dialog etc.?
- About Layout managers
- Event Handling
- How to display image?
- Difference between multi-processing and multi-threading
- What is the need of threads?
- How to create child threads?
- What are the functions and methods related to threads?
- About thread synchronization and locking
Modules and Packages
- Why Modules?
- How to Import Modules?
- Script v/s Module
- Standard v/s third party Modules
- Why packages
File Input Output
- About File Handling
- About Files modes
- Understanding File Handling with Block
- Introduction to Database
- About Database concepts
- What is Database Package?
- Understanding Data Storage
- Basic data modeling
- Database Browser for SQLite
- Structured Query Language summary
- About Relational Database (RDBMS) concepts
- SQL (Structured Query Language) Basics
- DML (Data Manipulation Language), DDL (Data Definition Language), DQL (Data Query Language)
- How to create, alter and drop the DDL?
- How to insert, update, delete and merge the DML?
- How to select the DQL?
- SQL constraints
- Primary and foreign key, composite key
- How to select distinct?
- SQL operators
- Addition (+)
- Subtraction (-)
- Multiplication (*)
- Division (/)
- Modulus (%)
- SQL Comparison Operators:
- SQL Logical Operators:
- IS NULL
- SQL like, where, order by, view, joins, aliases
- Inter Join
- Full (Outer) Join
- Left (Outer) Join
- Right (Outer) Join
- MySQL Functions
- String Functions:
- Numeric Functions:
- Date Functions:
- What is NumPy array?
- Array Constructor
- Introduction to Array
- Range() function
- How to create 2-D Arrays
- About: Vector Operation and Matrix Operation
- What is Array indexing and Slicing?
- Indexing in 1-D Arrays
- Indexing in 2-D Arrays
- Slicing in 1-D Arrays
- Slicing in 2-D Arrays
- Scalar Vectorization
- Array Comparison
- Introduction to pandas
- Pandas and Data Manipulation
- What is Labeled and structured data?
- What are Series and DataFrame objects?
- What is Data Cleansing?
- What is Data normalization?
- What is Data visualization?
- Deleting and Dropping Columns
- Apply() function
- Creating Series
- Data Frame and Basic Functionality
- Head() function
- About: Merges and Joins
- What is Data inspection?
- What is Data fill?
- Mean() function
- Data Frame Manipulation
- Indexing and missing Values
- Grouping and Reshaping
How to load datasets
- From excel
- From CSV
- From HTML table
Accessing Data from DataFrame
- at and iat
- loc and iloc
- head() and tail()
Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
- About describe() function
- groupby() function
- crosstab() function
- About Boolean slicing and query
Weilding Big Data through Pyspark
- How big is Big Data?
- Cluster computing
- Hadoop Architecture
- In-memory Computation
- Apache Spark Architecture
- Hadoop vs Spark
- What is Spark?
- Why Pyspark?
- Databricks setup and forming cloud cluster
- How to handle Missing Data
- How to trigger SQL query in Pyspark
- Dates and Timestamp
Data Manipulation and Cleaning
- About: Map() and apply() functions
- How to combine Data Frames?
- How to add and remove rows and columns?
- How to sort data?
- How to handle missing values?
- How to handle duplicates?
- How to handle data error?
- How to handle Date and Time?
- Hosting a Database on Cloud or local system
- CRUD Operation on Database Tables trough Python
- Processing and Cleaning Data through Pandas methods
- Dealing with missing values
- Introduction to Data Visualization
- Introduction to MatPlotlib Library
- How to use matplotlib.pyplot interface
- Types of charts
- How to plot Histogram and pie chart?
- About: Bar Chart, Stacked Chart, Scatter plot
- Outlier detection using Boxplot
- Adding data to an Axes object
- How to customize plots?
- How to customize Data appearance?
- How to create a grid of subplots?
- Area plot for Indexed Data
- Introduction to Seaborn library
- How to show Seaborn Plots?
- How to use Seaborn with Matplotlib defaults?
- How to set xlim and ylim in Seaborn?
- Visualizing networks and interconnections
Introduction to Statistics
- Sample and population
- Measures of central tendency:
- Arithmetic mean
- Harmonic mean
- Geometric mean
- First quartile, Second quartile (median), Third quartile
- Standard deviation
- Graphical exploratory Data Analysis
- How to plot and compute simple summary Statistics
- Quantitively exploratory Data Analysis
- Introduction to probability
- What is Conditional Probability?
- What is Normal Distribution?
- What is Uniform Distribution?
- What is Exponential Distribution?
- About Right and Left skewed Distribution
- What is Random Distribution?
- About Central Limit Theorem
- Probabilistically- Discrete variables
- Statistical interface rests upon probability
- Thinking Probabilistically- Continuous variables
- What is Normality?
- What is Mean Test?
- About T-test
- About Z-test
- What is ANOVA test?
- What is Chi square test?
- About Correlation and covariance
- Introduction of Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Programing
- Real life examples based on ML
- Data Processing revised
- Types of Machine Learning
- What are Features and labels?
- Terminology related to Machine Learning
- Supervised Learning
- Introduction to Supervised Learning
- Different Types of Supervised Learning
- What is Classification?
- What is Regression?
- Unsupervised Learning
- Introduction to Unsupervised Learning
- What is Clustering?
- Introduction to Hierarchical Clustering
- Hierarchical Clustering understanding the Algorithm
- Introduction to Fuzzy K-means
- Introduction to KNN (K- Nearest Neighbors)
- What is math behind KNN classification?
- How to implement KNN classification?
- How to understand hyperparameters?
- Introduction to Naïve Bayes
- How to implement Naïve Bayes?
- Introduction to Random Forest Classification
- How to implement Random Forest Classification
- Introduction to Decision Tree Classification
- Introduction to Logistic Regression
- About Performance Matrix
- Classification Model Selection in Python
- What is math behind regression?
- What is Simple linear regression?
- What is Multiple linear regression?
- What is Polynomial regression?
- What is Simple Linear Regression?
- What is Multiple Liner Regression?
- How to predict Boston price?
- About: Cost or loss functions
- What is Mean absolute error?
- What is Mean squared error?
- What is Root mean squared error?
- What is Least square error?
- About Regularization
- What is Backward Elemination?
- Logistic Regression for Classification
- Theory of logistic regression
- About: Binary and multiclass classi?cation
- How to implement titanic dataset
- How to implement iris dataset
- About: Sigmoid and SoftMax functions
- Support Vector Machine (SVM)
- Theory of SVM
- How to implement SVM?
- About: Kernel, gamma and alpha?
- Decision Tree Classification
- Theory of Decision Tree
- What is node splitting
- How to perform implementation with iris Dataset
- How to visualize Tree
- Ensemble Learning
- What is Random Forest?
- What is bagging and boosting?
- What is Voting classifier?
Model Selection Technique
- What is Cross Validation?
- Grid and random search for hyper parameter tuning
- What is content based technique?
- What is collaborative filtering technique?
- How to evaluate similarity based on correlation
- What are classification-based recommendations?
- What is K-mean clustering?
- What is Hierarchical clustering?
- What is Elbow Technique?
- What is Silhouette coefficient?
- About Dendrogram
- How to install nltk?
- How to tokenize words?
- How to stop words customization?
- Stemming and lemmatization
- What is Feature Extraction?
- What is Sentiment analysis?
- What is Count Vectorizer?
- What is Naïve Bayes algorithms?
- How to read images?
- How to understand gray scale images?
- How to resize image?
- How to classify face and eye?
- How to use webcam in OpenCV?
- How to build image dataset?
- How to capture video?
- How to classify face in video?
- How to create model for gender prediction project?
- Data Visualization
- How to specify a valid range of values for a cell?
- How to specify a list of valid values for a cell?
- How to specify custom validations based on formula for a cell?
- Working with templates
- How to design the structure of a template?
- How to use templates for standardization of worksheets?
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- How to sort tables?
- How to use multiple-level sorting and custom sorting?
- How to filter data for selected view?
- How to use advanced filter options?
- Working with Reports
- How to create subtotals and multi-level subtotals?
- How to create, format and customize Pivot tables and Pivot charts?
- How to use advanced options of Pivot tables?
- How to use external data sources?
- How to create slicers?
- WhatIf Analysis
- How to seek goal?
- How to create data tables?
- How to create scenario manager?
- How to use and format charts?
- How to use 3D Graphs?
- How to use Bar and Line chart together?
- How to use Secondary Axis in Graphs?
- Tableau Home
- Tableau overview
- Environment setup
- About Navigations
- About Design flow
- About Files Types
- About Data Terminology
- Data Sources
- How to customize data view?
- How to extract data?
- How to use field operations?
- How to edit metadata?
- What is Data joining?
- What is Data Blending?
- Tableau Worksheets
- How to add worksheets?
- How to rename and reorder worksheets?
- How to save and delete worksheets?
- Tableau Calculation
- Numeric Calculation operations and Functions
- String Calculation operations and Functions
- Date Calculation functions
- Table Calculation functions
- Load expressions and operations
- Tableau Sorting and Filter
- How to use basic sorting and basic filters?
- How to use quick filters, conditional filters, top filters, context filters and Filter operations?
Live Data Streaming
- Spark streaming with Python
- Data in Motion
- How to convert Terminal into a stream for live data and reading from that stream?
- Spark stream Twitter Project
Reporting with Microsoft Power
- Introduction to Power BI
- Environment setup
- Workflow of Power BI Desktop
- How to explore the interface of Data Model
- How does the Query Editor Interface?
- How to connect Power BI Desktop to Source files?
- How to keep and Remove Rows?
- How to work with Filters?
- How to remove Empty rows?
- How to Append Queries?
- How to format Data and Handle Formatting Errors?>
- How to Pivot and Unpivot Data?
- How to Split Columns?
- How to remove Duplicates?
- About "Join Kind"
- About "Extract"
- How to create and understand the concept of the FACT-Table
- Performance Optimization
Data Model: Data and Relationship View
- Introduction to Data Model
- Understanding Relationships
- M-Language vs DAX (Data Analysis Expressions)
- Basics of DAX
- DAX functions
- How to apply DAX basics
- How to create Measures with "Measures"?
- Difference Between Calculated Columns and Measures
Visuals in the Report View
- Basic Visual Concepts
- How to create our First Visuals?
- Diving into Hierarchies and Drill Mode
- Data Colors and Conditional Formatting
- How to format Report Pages?
- How to use Slicer?
- About Default summarization and Sorting
- How to sync Slicer?
- About Filter Types: Visual, Page and Report
- How to create combines Visuals and Waterfalls?
- How to user Custom Visuals?
How to Deploy Project to the Cloud with Power BI Pro (Service)
- About Workspaces
- How to work with Reports?
- How to create Dashboards?
- How to refresh Data with Gateways?
- How to share Data from "My Workspace"?
- How to publish an App (Application)
The javaTpoint Advantage:
We partner with you to understand and address your unique transformation imperatives. We work in transparent consultation with you to devise best-in-class solutions and define the best course of action to implement them across your organization. Our integrated consulting and IT services will bring continuity and consistency to your strategic programs.
We will help you with the following:
- Adapt to the changing market conditions.
- Adapt new technologies.
- Innovate continually.
- Align IT with business goals.
- Optimize costs, while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Accelerate time-to-market for new products and services.
- Integrate distributed operations and systems into a cohesive organization.