Manual Testing Training Certification in Noida
Manual Testing Training Certification Course Fee, Syllabus and Placement
Why is Javatpoint best for Manual testing training in Noida?
Javatpoint is considered one of the Best Manual testing training institutes in Noida. We provide the best curriculum with live projects and training with professional teachers with working experience incorporated. Our manual testing course is designed so that any student completing this course, irrespective of their previous knowledge, can easily master manual testing and how to handle big data. Also, with our 24 / 7 working professionals and placement support, we offer the best placement and a guaranteed internship with some of the top MNCs. Our professionals train students in every aspect they face while working for a company.
Javatpoint is the leading manual testing training institute in Noida. Our main motive is to deliver the very best education and the variety of applications that any individual will require in their professional career in some way or the other, making the candidate excel in their future endeavors.
Some of the added benefits that we provide with this course is that every student gets the opportunity to be part of the placements that they will be benefited from this course and not only make them understand the concept but allow them to use these skills to make a career out of it but providing them with a push start in the IT sector reducing the efforts that every individual has to put to find the right placement not only this manual testing training course but all our courses come with placement support and our placement works day and night to hook you up with the best placement available.
We are equipped with world-class working professionals who will teach you the entire process of live projects. Each professional with more than 5 years of experience and since we offer the best course with the best faculty, the course covers all the aspects of manual testing training from scratch to advance in a very standardized and stepwise manner, and every individual will be taught both theoretical concepts and the practical implementation of tools and objects thoroughly.
Javatpoint provides the best in industry standard guidance throughout the course with hands-on experience on mini projects and major projects, which will help the candidates be thorough in knowledge, which will help them land their desired position and expected salary in top multinational companies.
Another advantage our students will get is full job assistance from practical interviews to coding rounds to help the underconfident students land a placement.
This manual testing training will imbibe all the essential skills required to work as a professional automate that includes automation test, using selenium integrated development environment, creating test suites, matching patterns, the difference between verification and assertion, how to work on real-time manual testing projects. The course is structured so that it matches all the advanced manual testing concepts that will be required to work as a professional.
What kind of job can I get after the Manual Testing Training course from Javatpoint?
When software or database is developed, it has to pass several levels of test, and for that, we require people with manual testing skills, which will continue to grow until the end of the internet era. A recent study states there has been a 100% growth in the manual testing field all around the globe, And as the demand rises, the average pay scale tester also increases form 442K INR to 800K INR.
Taking about manual testers position and job role varies from company to company and industry to industry. And specification also comes into play when deciding the role of a tester.
And professionals can work on many different roles that usually come into automation and testing. Some of them are,
- QA Analyst- Manual Testing
- QA Engineer- Manual Testing
- Quality Assurance Intern.
- Software Quality Analyst- Manual Testing.
- Product Manager
- Test Architect
- Scrum master
These positions require professional testing skills, and students working at any of the positions mentioned above can achieve 6 figures of income.
Importance of Manual testing in 2022
Once the software is in the development phase, it got lots of bugs and development errors, with are important to sort out before releasing the software in an open world when manual testing comes into action. It is a process used to calculate the functionality of developed software to check whether the app is up to the mark and can fulfill all the requirements and helps in detecting the defects and bugs that will interfere in user experience, which helps to produce a high-quality product.
Also, good software will help in the positive growth of the business. It will help improve the overall quality of the product, which provides the best customer satisfaction. Also, testing reduces the unnecessary cost that a person has to face after deploying software with bugs, and it helps secure customers' trust.
The manual testing training course from Javatpoint focus on all aspect of testing, including the integrated development environment, frameworks, java, apache servers, etc. apart from this, our course consists of multiple tools and a vast set of application programming interfaces powerful enough to procreate the exact actions of the user using the web application and produce adequate results.
Therefore, we can conclude that until there is the scope of web applications or android applications or any form of development, testing can never get out of scope, so we can say manual testing as a career can achieve you good placements in 2022 more.
How to become a Manual tester?
- Basic knowledge of software and testing
- SQA – software Quality Assurance
- Software Quality Control Quality Control Activities
- SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- Software Testing Life Cycle phases:
- White-box testing
- Black box testing
- Gray box testing
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Boundary Value Analysis
- Unit testing
- Integration testing
- Component interface testing
- System testing
- Acceptance testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Functional Testing
- System Testing
- Stress Testing
- Performance Testing
- Usability Testing etc.
- Acceptance Testing
- Regression Testing
- Beta Testing etc.
- Defect / Bug / Error / Fault / Latency bug / Defect Leakage
- Bug Life Cycle
- Happy Path
- Bug tracking manual/Bug Report
- Bug Tracking using Defect Tracking tool / Defect Log
- Defect Closed / re-open
- SQL Queries
- Select, Insert, Update, Delete and Create queries
- Basic knowledge of Database Testing
- RTM (Requirements Traceability Matrix )
- Variance Report
Can a fresher become a manual testing specialist?
Our manual testing training course is designed so that students completing the certification can easily clear any testing and automation-related examination. The course and the exam are aligned so that both the curriculum have the same things that the student will learn through us. Once completing this course, any student can easily get the best manual tester profile in any of the top multinationals around the globe.
Tester is one of the tackiest jobs around developers and the best career opportunity amongst fresher as it requires no prior knowledge and skills. Any persona with a piece of basic knowledge about computers can work as an android tester or web tester proficiently after completing the manual testing training course from javatpoint. All we need is a good candidate with a passion for their career, and with adequate training, a selenium professional can achieve up to six-digit income in the same field.
Once the training completes, students have to undergo a test that is the same replica of the test that companies require so the candidates can score well in their upcoming exams. A javatpoint certification and a letter of recommendation will be provided by us to students that are recognized amongst companies pan India.
With the help of the best faculty, no student will feel underconfident in their skills, and our placement support will help the students back to the best placement within their reach.
Manual Testing - Syllabus /Course Summary
Basics Of Software Testing
Definition of Software testing
Importance of Software Testing
Why do we test?
What is the Purpose of Software Testing?
Types of Software
Software Development process
Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
Advantages of SQA
- Improved Customer satisfaction
- Reduced cost of Development
- Reduced cost of maintenance
Software Quality Control Quality Control Activities
Difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Verification and Validation
CMM Level and ISO
Software Development Life Cycle
- Water Fall Model
- V Model
- Agile model
- Spiral Model
- Prototype Model
- RAD Model
- Iterative Model / Evolutionary Model
- Incremental Model
Process improvement models
- CMM Level and ISO
Software Testing Life Cycle
Software Testing Life Cycle phases:
- Requirements Analysis
- Test Planning
- Test Analysis
- Test Design
- Construction and verification
- Testing Cycles
- Final Testing and Implementation
- Post Implementation
Software Testing Methods
White box testing
Black box testing
Gray box testing
Software Testing Techniques
Boundary Value Analysis
Levels of Testing
Component interface testing
Types of testing
Usability Testing etc.
Beta Testing etc.
Test Case Design Techniques
Defect / Bug / Error / Fault / Latency bug / Defect Leakage
Bug Life Cycle
Bug tracking manual/Bug Report
Bug Tracking using Defect Tracking tool / Defect Log
Defect Closed / re-open
Overview of Database
Select, Insert, update, Delete and Create queries
Basic knowledge of Database Testing
Based on real time Software Testing Procedures
RTM (Requirements Traceability Matrix )
Current Updates and Scenario
- Introduction of agile testing services and test automation services. Agile testing services refer to the testing methodology of software and applications for faster development of software products and implementation of applications.
- There are also several other important innovations in the software testing world like DevOps testing, Digital testing and Data Warehouse testing.
- Introduction of IoT Test approaches.
Software testing industry is an ever growing industry with exceptional changes in the last few years. The application testing is considered as one of the fastest growing segment in software testing market. Application testing comprises different testing types such as application security testing, mobile application testing, functional and non-functional testing, and new offerings testing. Further, the rising need for enterprise mobility and development of mobile applications are also driving the growth of the software testing environment.
Benefits & Future Scope of Manual Testing
- Software testing helps in identifying and fixing bugs or faults before the final software product is in the hand of our end users, the risk of failure can be reduced considerably.
- Software testing is a part of the software development life cycle. It performs a root cause analysis for which helps in making it more efficient.
- Software testing maintains reliability of software products can be measured by certification or its conformation with any set technical standard.
- Delivering high-quality products in the fastest possible time will be the need for current as well as for future markets. Consequently, businesses will be forced to increase their product standards in order to deliver a superior quality product. This will only be done with the help of testing.
- According to recent researches, analyst predicts that the global software testing market will grow steadily at a CAGR (Compound annual growth rate) of around 14% by 2021.
Why Javatpoint is the best for Software Training Institute?
- Life time validity (if you face any type of problem in any training module, you can continue that module).
- 100% job assistance.
- Interaction with Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- We mainly focus on practical classes rather than theoretical classrooms.
- You will get a chance to involve in live project.
- Flexible hours available (if you have any problem in timing, you can get daytime, weekends and evening batches).
SoftwareTesting is a critically important verification method that takes up a very large portion of a projectâ€™s resources, including schedule, budget, staffing, and facilities. The technological innovations in the software testing industry are compelling the testers to evolve their skills and quality timely.
The javaTpoint Advantage:
We partner with you to understand and address your unique transformation imperatives. We work in transparent consultation with you to devise best-in-class solutions and define the best course of action to implement them across your organization. Our integrated consulting and IT services will bring continuity and consistency to your strategic programs.
We will help you with the following:
- Adapt to the changing market conditions.
- Adapt new technologies.
- Innovate continually.
- Align IT with business goals.
- Optimize costs, while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Accelerate time-to-market for new products and services.
- Integrate distributed operations and systems into a cohesive organization.