PHP Training Institute in Noida
PHP Training Institute In Noida
Javatpoint provides the best training in Noida to be a full-time PHP developer, this training helps students to land their dream jobs in multinational companies as Javatpoint provides bet industrial training as per today's standards. JavaTpoint provides basic to advance PHP training courses all over Noida which also includes hands-on experience and full-time job assistance, thus making it one of the most recognized PHP instate in Noida at present.
Why is JavaTpoint best for PHP Training?
Java t point has highly skilled trainers with the best of industry experience. Along with theoretical knowledge, we tend to provide practical skills as well as hand-on experience on projects, along with projects here at java t point we provide well-equipped labs for better development. We can say that Java t point is the best training institute in Noida, as along with the best tutoring we also offer job support and interview preparation
Java t point we provide best opportunities and all related information accessible so that we can provide best opportunities for deserving candidates according to their qualification.
What kind of job can I get after the PHP Training course?
After receiving a certification in PHP development from Java t point, the candidate can become eligible for numerous job positions in the present market like Software engineer, full-stack developer, Front end developer ( larval), back end developer (core PHP), etc. all of these are some of the high paying jobs in the current working market.
Importance of PHP in web development
PHP, also known as Hypertext Pre Processor, mainly contributes as a server-side scripting language that helps make a web page dynamic, i.e., a page written in PHP can run web servers independently, without the support of any online browser.
PHP programming language strongly resembles C, and Rasmus Lerdorf created it in 1995. Soon after its release, it was widely adopted by developers all around the globe and soon became one of the most popular programming languages amongst the web development community. Nowadays, it's been widely utilized as the main language to develop new dynamic applications.
Soon, big social media giants like Facebook seize the opportunity and utilize PHP in some of their applications, making PHP even more recognized. Soon or later, universities like Harvard also supported PHP, thus making PHP dig its roots deeper in the market and increase its credibility.
Starting as a test language, PHP gained its trust and became one of the most trending, hottest and simplest web development tools.
Some of the listed technologies that use PHP as their main programming language includes: -
- CMS, also known as Content Management System, some popular CMS include papaya CMS, WordPress, etc.
- Dynamic web sites and web applications some of the most famous web applications and websites include Facebook, Wikipedia, Tumbler, Slack, Mail chimp. ETSY etc
- Many E-commerce websites and e-commerce applications are based on PHP. Some of them are magneto Drupal. Joomla etc.
- The biggest IT giant. Google provides its analytical API using PHP integration. PHP is also widely utilized in Data Analytics and Representation.
- Processing of Images.
- Graphical interface design-based applications.
- Developing the features of Flash.
Some of the major advantages of using PHP includes
- One of the major advantages of using PHP is open-source software. Therefore, it is free to use by anyone across the globe. It can be easily installed in any system and can be used anytime in almost any kind of situation.
- PHP applications are platform-independent, i.e., applications made using PHP can easily run on all popular operating systems like UNIX, Linux, Windows, etc.
- Applications constructed using PHP tend to load faster and establish a much easier and quick connection to any database. Its faster loading rate took over a slow internet connection that any other programming language presents.
- It is very easy to learn, and it's pretty straightforward compared to any other programming language present there. Developers with a thorough grasp of the C programming language can easily understand and use PHP for development.
- Nowadays, PHP has a vast community, and there has been a vast growth of PHP developers, from 5 million in 2013 to a looping growth of 6.1 million in 2019. That means it has a stable community, and a new developer can easily get help from experienced developers.
- PHP is easy to maintain and consist of very shortcode syntax. It also contains reusing equivalent code, which saves us the time and effort of writing complex and lengthy code or a proper structure for every other web application we develop. It also helps the developer manage code easily without putting in the extra effort.
- PHP contains very powerful library support. Many functions and modules are present to represent data or do complex operations.
- Another major advantage of using PHP is its pre-build database connectivity module that enables the developer to connect the database very easily and without getting in the trouble of creating complex and lengthy connecting commands saving a lot of time and effort while creating web applications and content interaction web sites.
- Also, being part of a vast and active community allows the developer to work with experienced developers, which may lead to a potential job opportunity.
- PHP is one of the most flexible languages present right now. It can be readily and effectively combined with many different programming languages as per the project's requirements. Also, it has pre-built packages to work with the latest technologies and new upcoming features effectively.
- Also, due to the active community, PHP is updated to be used with almost all upcoming technologies currently running in the market or possible technologies that may take over the market in the future.
Benefits of PHP certification
As a result of a report submitted by Evans Data Corporation, Global Developer Population and Demographics Study, we have around 27 million software developers around the globe working in 2021, with an expectation to hit a target of around 30 million till late 2025.
Within the vast population of software developers, around 26% works on PHP. Almost 7 million people use PHP as the main programming language for development.
In the last couple of decades, we have had a drastic change in our way of living, communication and information gathering, we are mostly dependent on the internet for all basic stuff, and as the internet is getting powerful, our websites are also getting more and more advanced and fulfilling that demand developers mostly utilize PHP or similar technologies to create a dynamic website. PHP already holds 80% of the market in running websites. And as we know, PHP is a free-to-use, open-source server-side language. But to be fluent in any particular language, we have to put our efforts into learning, and with certification, the learning curve gets much easier than a self-taught programmer. Also, certification from a decent organization will lead to a better placement. With a great increase in PHP developer demand and the PHP-based web app demand, people now look for a safe escort to accomplish their goals.
PHP in 2022
PHP is considered one of the highly popular languages amongst developers. Developers with adequate PHP skills are in high demand amongst recruiters. These are paid handsomely because PHP can easily be integrated with many popular databases like Oracle, MySQL, etc. We can also perform system file operations like reading, creating, writing, opening, and closing. Also, PHP is majorly used to collect data from forms and save the same in a file which we can retrieve at any time to reuse, and we can also mail the data to a particular user through emails. Also, we can perform bulk mail operations using PHP. That's why most global brands use PHP as their backend language. As we know, PHP is quite easy to learn and understand, and a person can learn in a very short period. And PHP backed by the framework larval will result in a wonderful and powerful combination.
Also, some of the major brands like WordPress, responsible for hosting almost 70% of websites currently working around the globe, are based on PHP. As we can see, PHP requirements will not decline any time soon.
The best institute to learn PHP in Noida.
Perks of studying PHP from Java T Point: -
- The PHP training course maintains present industry standards and up-to-date data records.
- It is structured and well defined, and it is divided amongst training modules so that person can learn one step at a time.
- Regular inspection and question banks to enhance skills and knowledge
- The course is made by certified experts and real-life industry experts with at least 5 years of experience in a particular field
- The PHP training module contains major and minor projects, live coding sessions with experts, interview preparation questions, etc.
- 24 / 7 available faculty for students to completely understand concepts
- Non-chargeable personality development, group discussion, mock interviews, and soft skills sessions to ace in interviews
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Extra hours and supervision for slow learners
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
Can a fresher become a PHP developer?
Being one of the most popular languages and one of the most in-demand skills amongst recruiters. It becomes an amazing career opportunity for freshers as it is easy to learn but also it will provide extensive knowledge about core development and helps to understand the necessary skills required to become a hit in this industry PHP Developer is one of the best options for you, which is provided by JavaTpoint training institute in Noida.
How do I become a PHP developer?
To be a PHP developer, all we need are the below-listed things
- Git, GitHub and Sourcetree.
- PHP and frameworks like larvel
- HTTP and REST
- Web Architecture.
- Databases and Web Storage.
PHP(Core,Advanced,Framework,CMS,Web Designing) Core PHP
Introduction to PHP
Evaluation of PHP ` Basic Syntax
Defining variable and constant
PHP Data type
Operator and Expression
Handling Html Form with PHP
Capturing Form Data
Dealing with Multi-value filed
Generating File uploaded form
Redirecting a form after submission
Decisions and loop
Doing Repetitive tasks with looping
Mixing Decisions and looping with Html
What is a function
Define a function
Passing value in a function
Creating and accessing String
Searching & Replacing String
String Related Library function
Working with PHP functions
Send email with attachment
Upload file and images
PHP validation on upload images and files
Download single file
Download multiple file in zip format
Pagination in PHP
Anatomy of an Array
Creating index based and Associative array
Accessing array Element
Looping with Index based array
Looping with associative array using each() and foreach() Some useful Library function
Working with file and Directories
Understanding file& directory
Opening and closing a file
Coping ,renaming and deleting a file
Working with directories
File Uploading & Downloading
What is JSON
Why we use JSON
What is Parsing
What is XML Parsing
Types of XML Parsing
XML Parsing with PHP
Base 64 Encode
Base 64 Decode
Mini Project (With file Handling) State management
Using query string(URL rewriting)
Using Hidden field
String matching with regular expression
What is regular expression
Pattern matching in PHP
Splitting a string with a Regular Expression
Generating Images with PHP
Basics of computer Graphics
Using text in Image.
Create circle,rectangle,line,polygon and other shapes
Database Connectivity with MySql
Introduction to RDBMS
Connection with MySql Database
Performing basic database operation(DML) (Insert, Delete, Update, Select) Setting query parameter
Join (Cross joins, Inner joins, Outer Joins, Self joins.)
Introduction to HTML
Managing home page
Introduction to CSS
Three ways to use CSS
Working with Templates
Working with events
Introduction to JQuery
Validation using JQuery
Introduction to AJAX
PHP with AJAX
Working with database
Introduction to OOPS
Declaring a class
The new keyword and constructor
Access method and properties using $this variable Public ,private, protected properties and methods Static properties and method
Inheritance & code reusability
Parent:: & self:: keyword
Abstract method and class
Understanding Exception and error
Try, catch, throw
Framework- Codeigniter (Any One)
Introduction to Codeigniter
Understanding the MVC Pattern Models
How MVC works?
Setting up Codeigniter with apache Environmenteg. Enable mod_rewrite Configuration Codeigniter to work with database
Running Cake for the first time
Codeigniter Convention: Naming convention for MVC and database tables Models: Creating up model for a database table
Saving and updating data
User defined function in model
Controller: Creating controller
Interacting with model
Interacting with views
Controller variables and parameters
Getting post data
Views: Creating Views
Working with configuration layout
Creating custom layout
Element and helpers
Storing data in cake session
Reading a session data
Delete data from session
Understanding and Using domain names WordPress Hosting Options
Installing WordPress on a Dedicated Server Understanding Directory Permissions
Basics of the WordPress User Interface
Understanding the WordPress Dashboard Pages, Tags, Media and Content Administration Core WordPress Settings
Finding and Using WordPress Plugins
Finding and Installing Plugins Quickly and Easily Upgrading WordPress Plugins
Recommended WordPress Plugins
Working with WordPress Themes
Understanding the Structure of WordPress Themes Finding Themes and Choosing the Right One Installing Themes
Free and Paid Themes
WordPress Content Management
Understanding Posts Versus Pages
Organizing Posts with Categories
Connecting Posts Together with Tags
Custom Post Types and Custom Taxonomies Managing Lists of Links
Creating and Managing Content
Hands-On Training on the WordPress Editors
Current Updates and Scenario
- PHP 7.2.0 ORC6 released for bug testing.
- GraphQL libraries are added in PHP libraries.
- Implementation of CORS in Zend Expressive.
- Xdebug and Timecop extension are compatible with php.
- New php-pecl-mcryptpackage from the PECL cemetery.
- Improved support for TokuDB
PHP is embedding new extensions and influencing frameworks to make the code easier to develop. NoSQL database compatibility is under process. Compatibility fixes when running under HHVM 3.18. PHP is getting more open-source developers to improve the environment structure.
Benefits & Future Scope
- PHP can generate dynamic page content.
- PHP can create, open, read, write, delete, and close files on the server.
- PHP can collect form data.
- PHP can send and receive cookies.
- PHP can add, delete and modify data in your database.
- PHP can be used to control user access.
- PHP can encrypt data.
PHP is getting more secure over the blog, website, etc. Since website development is increasing exponentially due to which PHP development will grow automatically in the future. PHP is creating CMS support for new variants to develop.
- Life-time validity (if you face any type of problem in any training module, you can continue that module).
- Good job assistance.
- Interaction with Industry Experts.
- Small Batches to focus on each student.
- We mainly focus on practical classes rather than theoretical classrooms.
- You will get a chance to involve in a live project.
- Flexible hours available (if you have any problem in timing, you can get daytime, weekends, and evening batches).
The PHP Web Development program is an open-source scripting language that is fast and is widely used to develop various web applications or Internet applications. It has the ability to create a website quite effortlessly. Further, it can be embedded into HTML. PHP is used by around 80% of the companies operating in the recent era uses it for itself.
The javaTpoint Advantage:
We partner with you to understand and address your unique transformation imperatives. We work in transparent consultation with you to devise best-in-class solutions and define the best course of action to implement them across your organization. Our integrated consulting and IT services will bring continuity and consistency to your strategic programs.
We will help you with the following:
- Adapt to the changing market conditions.
- Adapt new technologies.
- Innovate continually.
- Align IT with business goals.
- Optimize costs, while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Accelerate time-to-market for new products and services.
- Integrate distributed operations and systems into a cohesive organization.