Selenium Training in Noida
Why is Javatpoint best for Selenium training in Noida?
Automation is the best part of coding that drives the developer community to move towards the process. When automation is involved, how can we forget selenium, which is solemnly responsible for automating things and testing web applicationsWhen high quality is involved, we cannot compromise on high-quality training; therefore, to resolve this situation, JavaTpoint ensures the Best Selenium Training Institute in Noida. We are equipped with world-class working professionals who will teach you the entire process of live projects. Each professional with more than 5 years of experience and since we offer the best course with the best faculty, the course covers all the aspects of selenium training from scratch to advance in a very standardized and stepwise manner, and every individual will be taught both theoretical concepts and the practical implementation of tools and objects thoroughly.
JavaTpoint provides the best in industry standard guidance throughout the course with hands-on experience on mini projects and major projects, which will help the candidates be thorough in knowledge, which will help them land their desired position and expected salary in top multinational companies.
Another advantage our students will get is full job assistance from practical interviews to coding rounds to help the underconfident students land a placement.
This selenium training will imbibe all the essential skills required to work as a professional automate that includes automation test, using selenium integrated development environment, creating test suites, matching patterns, the difference between verification and assertion, how to work on real-time selenium projects. The course is structured so that it matches all the advanced selenium concepts that will be required to work as a professional.
What kind of job can I get after the Selenium Training course from Javatpoint?
When it comes to web testing tools or automation, selenium is one of the most popular amongst the developer community to test and automate things really quick and easy. This increases the demand for selenium and will continue to grow until the end of the internet era.
A recent study states there has been a 300% growth in usage of selenium all around the globe, which no doubt increases the demand for selenium professionals. And as the demand rises, the average pay scale of selenium developer also increase form 442K INR to 800K INR.
Taking about a selenium professional's position and job role varies from company to company and industry to industry. And specification also comes into play when deciding the role of a selenium developer.
Selenium professionals can work on many different roles that usually come into automation and testing. Some of them are,
- Automation Engineer
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Mobile Tester
- Java Selenium Automation Engineer
- Test Analyst
- Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Software Development Test Engineer
All of these positions requires professional selenium skills and student working at any of the above mentioned position can achieve 6 figures income.
Importance of Selenium in 2022
once an android application or a web application is developed, it has to go through several tests including performance, capability, speed, etc. based on the usage of the application to solve the problem of testing a single application across several softwares Selenium came into action, one of the major advantages of using selenium is it is open-source software that is mainly used to test the functionality of different web applications across different bounds. It is used to test almost all applications present in the current market. It can be easily installed on all available operating systems like Linux, windows, ios, android, etc.
The selenium course from Javatpoint focus on all aspect of selenium, including the integrated development environment, selenium frameworks, java, selenium grid, apache servers, maven, etc. apart this selenium consist of multiple tools and a vast set of application programming interfaces powerful enough to procreate the exact actions of the user using the web application and generates an automated result similar to that of a user’s experience and produce adequate results.
Therefore, we can conclude that until there is the scope of web applications or android applications or any form of development, testing can never get out of scope, so we can say selenium as a career can achieve you good placements in 2022 and more.
How do I become a Selenium specialist?
- Knowledge of Selenium integrated development environment
- Understand Locator
- Checking Web Elements
- Core Java Introduction
- Selenium Wait
- Cucumber Framework
- Page Object & Page Factory
- Git & Github
- DB Connectivity (MySQL)
- Selenium Grids Cross-Platform Testing
Can a fresher become a selenium specialist?
Our selenium training course is designed so that students completing the certification can easily clear any testing and automation-related examination. The course and the exam are aligned so that both the curriculum have the same things that the student will learn through us. Once completing this course, any student can easily get the best selenium profile in any of the top multinationals around the globe.
Selenium is one of the tackiest jobs around developers and the best career opportunity amongst fresher as it requires no prior knowledge and skills. Any persona with a piece of basic knowledge about computers can work as an android tester or web tester proficiently after completing the Selenium Training Course from JavaTpoint. All we need is a good candidate with a passion for their career, and with adequate training, a selenium professional can achieve up to six-digit income in the same field.
Once the training completes, students have to undergo a test that is the same replica of the test that companies require so the candidates can score well in their upcoming exams. A javatpoint certification and a letter of recommendation will be provided by us to students which are recognized amongst companies pan India.
With the help of the best faculty, no student will feel underconfident in their skills, and our placement support will help the students back to the best placement within their reach.
Java Essentials for Selenium
- Core Java Fundamentals
- Installing Java
- First Java program
- First Eclipse Project
- java Programming Language Keywords
- Data Types
- Array Declaration, Construction and Initialization Single Dimensional Arrays
- Two Dimensional arrays
- Practical usage of arrays in Selenium
- What are Functions
- Function Input Parameters
- Function Return Types
- Flow Control
- Writing Code Using If and else
- Switch Statements
- Writing Code using Loops
- Object-Oriented Programming in Java
- Class and Object
- Usage of Inheritance in Selenium
- Overridden and Overloaded functions
- Local Variables
- Global Variables
- Meaning of static
- Static and Non-Static Variables
- Static and Non-Static Functions
- Why is main method static
- Creating Objects in Java
- Object and Object References
- Access Modifiers – Public/Private/Default/Protected String class
- Two ways of defining string object
- String class and their method
- reverse String logic-Palindrome
- String Concatenation
- String Comparison using the equals() Method Exception Handling
- Exception handing with try catch block
- Importance of exception handling
- Exception and Error
- Throwable Class
- Final and Finally
- Throw and Throws
- Different Types of Exceptions
- Need of exception handling in Selenium framework Automating Excel file Operations
- Creating/Opening XLS Files
- Reading/Writing Microsoft XLS Files
- Counting Rows and Columns
- Filling BG/Font Colours
- Practical Examples
- Automating Text File Operations
- Creating/Opening Text Files
- Reading/Writing Text Files
- Practical Examples
- Automating Database Operations
- Connecting to Databases
- MySQL/Oracle/SQL Server
- Sending SQL Queries to Database
- Driver Manager
- Process the Results
- Practical Examples
- JDBC (Java Database Connectivity)
- What is Selenium
- Who developed Selenium
- WebDriver Introduction
- Installing Selenium WebDriver
- Architecture of selenium Webdriver
- Creating your First Script in Webdriver
- Launching AUT and Inspecting properties of Elements Automating Operations on various Elements
- Check Box
- Radio Button
- HTML Tables
- Automating Keyboard and Mouse Events
- Action Class
- KeyBoard Events
- Drag & Drop Actions
- Mouse Hover Action
- RightClick, Double Click & Tool Tip
- Handling multiple Windows
- Switching between windows
- Handling elements present in different windows Handling Alerts
- Handling Frames
- What is iFrame
- Locating Frames
- Switching between Frames
- Handling Frames
- Creating Customize XPath/CSS Selectors What is XPath
- When to Use XPath
- Absolute XPath/Relative XPath
- Specifying conditions with XPath
- CSS Selectors
- Customizing CSS Selector
- Advantages of TestNG over JUnit
- Why do we need TestNG in Selenium
- Installing TestNG in Eclipse
- Creating a New TestNG Test File
- Test annotation
- Running the Test
- Checking reports created by TestNG
- Generating HTML Reports
- Annotations used in TestNG
- Validating Tests with Assertions
- Creating multiple Tests
- Prioritizing Tests
- Parameterizing Tests with dataProvider
- TestNG dataProvider with Excel
- Creating and Running Test Suites with TestNG.xml Parallel Test Execution with TestNG
- Cross Browser Testing using TestNG
- What is Maven and Why Maven
- Installing/Configuring Maven
- Creating Maven Project
- Importing Maven Project into Eclipse
- What is POM.xml
- Adding Dependencies to POM.xml
- Installing/Configuring Jenkins
- Scheduling Test Execution in Jenkins
- Auto mail configuration in Jenkins
- What is continues integration
- Continues integration with JENKINS
- Downloading and Installing GIT
- Installing GIT and GITHUB plug-ins for JENKINS Configuring SSH host keys for GIT and JENKINS GIT Bash commands
- Uploading project to GIT
- Introduction about Logging
- Logging problems without Log4J
- How to solve Logging problem with Log4J What is Layout
- Different types of Layouts in Log4J
- What is Appender
- Different types of Appenders
Page Object Model (POM) & Page Factory in Selenium
- What is POM
- Why POM
- Advantages of POM
- Creating POM Tests
- What is Page Factory
- Creating Tests with Page Factory Implementing Git
- Implementig Log4J
- Implementing Jenkins
- Implementing ExtentReports
The javaTpoint Advantage:
We partner with you to understand and address your unique transformation imperatives. We work in transparent consultation with you to devise best-in-class solutions and define the best course of action to implement them across your organization. Our integrated consulting and IT services will bring continuity and consistency to your strategic programs.
We will help you with the following:
- Adapt to the changing market conditions.
- Adapt new technologies.
- Innovate continually.
- Align IT with business goals.
- Optimize costs, while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Accelerate time-to-market for new products and services.
- Integrate distributed operations and systems into a cohesive organization.